Introducing the new Bobcat line of really small but powerful BUCs to shrink your terminal footprint and speed up your link
New Industry-Leading GaN Bobcat Products
Designed for compact portable terminals needing high power from very small packages operating in challenging environments, Bobcat’s are high-performance, DC-powered, feed-mount outdoor BUCs with outsized features including extensive data logging, easy-to-use web-based GUI, ethernet SNMP (v1 or v3), and interchangeability between X, Ku and Ka-bands. From the Bobcat 64Ku in 4.5 lbs on up, these BUCs provide high linear power density for the most demanding pack-up satcom terminal applications. These BUCs are:
- Small and light 4lb to 10 lb feed-mount packages
- Powerful 16W up to 50W linear power per MIL-STD-188-164
- Efficient Low power draw, optional battery save and keyline modes
- Rugged -40C to +60C, MIL-STD-810 environment
- Flexible Interchangeable X-, Ku- and Ka-band Bobcats Options for multiple Ka-bands, and SNMP v3
The new product line includes the Bobcat 50X (25 Watt linear X-band); the Bobcat 64Ku (32 Watt linear Ku-band); and the Bobcat 32Ka (16 Watt linear Ka-band BUC), each in about 110 cu in and weighing 4 to 5 lbs. Even in this small package you don’t have to give up on features. The 5-pound Bobcats still have extensive attenuation control and calibration capability, data logging and web GUI availability, and security features such as the optional SNMP v3 implementation.
If you want the most capable little BUC out there -- you need a Bobcat!